Soooo, I’ve been playing around with my site a bit, and I stumbled across the ability to add wrap-ups easy peasy into posts. I thought this would be a fun way to close out each month! We’ll see how long it lasts.
And since I discovered this with three days left in February, you get a double hit of the wrap-ups in one post! Yay me not figuring things on out time.
January wasn’t too bad of a month for me. I feel like I started 2018 off with a bang and really hit my reading grove. I started off strong, but then the books got just alright.
- [8 Jan] The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin ★★★★★
- [15 Jan] The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick ★★★★
- [22 Jan] Resilience: Navigating Life, Loss, and the Road to Success by Lisa Lisson ★★★
- [29 Jan] Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor ★★★
I think the biggest win for February was finishing off the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series which has been on my shelf for yeeeaaars. I’ve kept them because they’re pretty, but now I can say I’ve also read them! Although they weren’t my favourite, I’m glad I finally made it through.
- [13 Feb] Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor ★★★½
- [20 Feb] Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor ★★★½
- [27 Feb] Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning ★★★★
- [28 Feb] January + February 2018 Wrap-Up
Alright guys, that’s all for this one! What did you guys read in the month of February?